【欢迎关注佳人官方微信】佳人官方微信出炉啦,点这里扫一扫,即可第一时间免费获取文章更新~
只为认真做自己

英语下午茶:输了你,赢了全世界又如何

英语下午茶第85期:生命中的大多数困难都是两个原因所致,其一,光做不想,其二,光想不做。

佳人首发,转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处。

1、Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one.
无缘无故的离别最伤人,无缘无故的相爱最动人。

2、Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival.
生活是一连串的愉悦时刻,并不是只有生存。

3、Don’t go through life, grow through life.
别只是生活,要从生活中成长。

4、Life is short, so smile while you still have teeth.
人生太短,所以笑吧,趁你现在还有牙齿时。

5、You’re lucky enough to be different, never change.
你很幸运能和别人不一样,不要改变你的特别。

6、Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.
岁月使皮肤起皱,放弃使灵魂起皱。

7、I don’t want to be your whole life, just be your favorite part.
我不想成为你的全部,只要能成为你最喜欢的部分就好了。

8、Most of the problems in life are caused by two reasons. First, we act without thinking. Second, we keep thinking without acting.
生命中的大多数困难都是两个原因所致,其一,光做不想,其二,光想不做。

9、It’s ironic that in life, the person that brings out the best in you and the one that makes you feel stronger is actually your weakness.
人生太讽刺,那些发现最好的你,让你变得坚强的人,却也正是你的软肋。

10、The world suffers a lot, it’s not because of the violence of bad people, but the silence of good people!
世界备受煎熬,不是因为坏人的暴力,而是因为好人的沉默。

11、Strong ambitious people are the ones who can see the only 1% probability to win and are blind to see the 99% probability to lose.
雄心勃勃的人,只要看到有百分之一的机会成功,就会忽视那百分之九十的可能会失败。

12、Be thankful for your past relationships, someone better suited to you is waiting out there.
感谢你逝去的恋情,因为更合适的人正在某处等你。

13、There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile, no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms.
这世界上没有什么比你的笑容更美,没有什么比把你搂在怀里更快乐。

14、You are my first, my last, my everything.
你是我的最初,也是我的最后,你是我的从头到尾一切一切。

15、When you run so fast to get somewhere, you miss the fun of getting there. Life is not a race, so take it slower.
一个人如果太焦急着到达终点,那他就无法感受到旅途中的愉悦。生活不是场比赛,从容地过吧。

16、My love for you is like a mirror. You can break it into a million pieces but when you look close. You’re still in it.
我对你的爱就像镜子,你可以把它摔得粉碎,但若是走近看,你依旧在那里。

17、Yesterday is an invalid cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note and today is the only cash you have.
昨天是一张作废的支票,明天是一张期票,而今天则是你唯一拥有的现金。

18、Every time I see you, I want to grab you and kiss you.
每次一看到你,就想立刻把你抱过来亲吻。

19、Too much trust is a foolishness, too much distrust a tragedy.
过多的信任是愚蠢,过多的不信任是灾难。

20、Win your heart, I will never care about anything, such as losing the world. But if I own anything but you, my life would be worthless.
赢了你,输了全世界不可惜;输了你,赢了全世界又如何?



 

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

您可以使用这些HTML标签和属性: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

插入图片
▲回顶部