【欢迎关注佳人官方微信】佳人官方微信出炉啦,点这里扫一扫,即可第一时间免费获取文章更新~
只为认真做自己

女人到了40岁,对男人死心才能活明白?

有些事,难道女人非要到了40岁,对男人彻底死心了才能活明白?

这是美国CBS 60 Minutes(六十分钟)主持人 Andy Rooney 对40岁以上的女人的看法:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.

随着年龄增长,我越来越珍惜40岁以上的女人。

Here are just a few reasons. Why?

以下是些原因,为什么呢?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, “What are you thinking?”

40岁以上的女人不会在半夜把你吵醒,然后问你:你在想什么?

She doesn’t care what you think.

她才不在乎你在想什么。

If a woman over 40 doesn’t want to watch the game, she doesn’t sit around you whining about it.

40岁以上的女人如果不想看球赛,她不会坐在你旁边抱怨东抱怨西。

She does something she wants to do, and it’s usually more interesting.

她会去做她想做的、且实际上更有趣的事情。

Women over 40 are dignified.

40岁以上的女人稳重自持。

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.

不会在歌剧院或高级餐厅里跟你大呼小叫。

Of course, you deserve it, they won’t hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

当然,如果你罪有应得,她们也可能神不知鬼不觉地一枪把你给毙了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.

熟女不吝于赞美,不管是不是实至名归。

They know what it’s like to be unappreciated.

因为她们亲身体验过被忽略的滋味。

Women get psychic as they age.

女人越老越通灵。

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

你永远不需要向40岁以上的女人忏悔。

you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

只要能够对皱纹视而不见,40岁以上的女人远比年轻美眉性感。

Older women are forth right and honest.

熟女直接又诚实。

They’ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.

如果你是蠢蛋,她们会马上叫你滚蛋。

You don’t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

你完全不需要伤脑筋揣摩她的心意。

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons

40岁以上的女人有很多优点。

Unfortunately, it’s not reciprocal.

不幸地,这并不互惠。(40岁以上的男人呢?)

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.

相对于每一个性感、迷人的40岁以上的女人,就有一个秃头凸肚的熟男,厚脸皮地跟小他20岁的美眉调情。

Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, “Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? here’s an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it’s not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!”

女士们,请容许我在这帮你们说句公道话:“那些说只想喝免费的牛奶而不愿买头母牛回家的男人实在是太搞不清楚状况了!今天有80%的女人宁愿不结婚。为什呢?因为她们终于发现不需要为了一根香肠买回整只猪!”



 

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

您可以使用这些HTML标签和属性: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

插入图片
▲回顶部